Astrea Yacht offers two types of itineraries: 8 days as full diving–live aboard getting to visit the most reliable islands for diving (Darwin and Wolf) and 8 days as a naturalist cruise.
Astrea Yacht accommodates 16 passengers in 8 double cabins, 4 of them located on the main deck with windows, 3 other cabins are located on the lower deck with bunk beds and 1 master cabin with an ocean view.
Each cabin has air-conditioning, private bathroom with toilet and hot water shower, hand basin, soap, shampoo and towels.
On the main deck features air-conditioned dining room with self-serve bar, air-conditioned salon with TV, video player, music system, computer, movie library, games, books, magazines, small sun deck and shaded area with sun chairs and towels.
Astrea´s diving platform offers space for all guests’ dive equipment, camera table, cleaning tanks with fresh water, space for drying suits.
- Type: Motor Yacht
- Year: 1998 (Remodeled in 2012)
- Category: Tourist Superior
- Capacity: 16 passengers
- Crew: 8 member plus 1 naturalist guide
- Length: 25 m
- Beam: 5.5 m
- Weight: 133 gross tones
- Speed: 10 knots
- Electricity: 110v/220v
- Engines: 2 x 250 HP Caterpillar engines & 2x
- Safety & Navigation: 1 x life raft (25 pax.), 2 x 50 HP Yamaha dinghies, VHF radios, 2 Radars, Depth sounder with alarm, Searchlight and horn, Bilge pump alarm, Satellite & mobile phones, Oxygen, omplete first aid kit , Fire extinguishers throughout, Life jackets in cabins, All the equipment necessary for sailing in accordance with international Coast Guard regulations (Navigation, communication, rescue, first aid).
|Tuesday:||Arrival in Baltra Airport
PM: Check Dive
|Wednesday:||AM: Bartolomé Island (Pinacle Rock)
PM: Cousin´s Rock
|Thursday||Wolf Island: AM: Landslide (El Derrumbe)
PM: The Cave (La Cueva)
|Friday||Darwin Island: Darwin´s Arch (El Arco de Darwin)|
|Saturday||Wolf Island: AM: Landslide (El Derrumbe)
PM: The Cave (La Cueva)
|Sunday||Isabela Island: AM: Vicente Roca Point
PM: Cape Marshall
|Monday||AM: Pinzon Island
PM: Santa Cruz: Charles Darwin Research Station
|Tuesday||Santa Cruz: Highlands
Transfer to Baltra Airport
|ASTREA YACHT DIVING CRUISES 2018 PRICES|
|8 Days-7 Nights||Per Person||Full charter rate|
|June 1-Dec 31:||$4.045.00||$56.630,00|
|Single Supplement: 60%|
The price includes:
- Accommodation on board
- All Transfers in Galapagos: Airport - Yacht - Airport
- Three meals a day
- Drinking water, tea or coffe
- Briefings and lectures
- Visit to the Islands.
- English speaking diving master guide
- 2 to 4 inmersions per day
- Tanks, Weights, Weight Belt
The price does not include:
- Roundtrip Airfare to/from Galapagos
- Galapagos National Park entrance fee ( USD $100.00 p.p )
- Transit Control Card ( USD $ 20.00 p.p)
- Bottled and alcoholic drinks-
- Personal equipment: Wet Suit, boots, fins, personal regulator, mask, BCD (Buoyancy control device/jacket
- Dive light
- Travel Medical insurance
- Tips, extras and personal expenses
- Any service does not specified